The original Turkey Jim's Covered Bridge in Campton, NH was built in 1874 by a man named Jim Cummings. Jim actually owned a turkey farm at the time, therefore residents named the bridge: Turkey Jim's Bridge. In 1958 it had to be completely rebuilt due to deteriation of the original structure beyond repair. This bridge which spans the West Branch Brook, is located on the property now currently owned by the Branch Brook Campground, and is used as a pedestrian bridge only.
(This informational script is attractively attached to the back of each Turkey Jim's bridge print)
|Turkey Jim's Covered Bridge Montage:1||Turkey Jim's Covered Bridge:2|
|Campton Covered Bridges Montage:4|
|This bridge is part of a very special montage collection featuring the three covered bridges located in close proximity of each other in Campton, New Hampshire: the Blair Bridge, Bump Bridge, and Turkey Jim's Bridge.|
|Campton Area Covered Bridges Montage:3|
|Turkey Jim's Bridge is a part of this very special montage collection of bridges from the Campton and Plymouth areas of New Hampshire.|