The Blacksmith Shop Covered Bridge in Cornish, NH which spans the Mill Brook in Cornish, was built in 1881. This bridge uses a multiple king post truss system, built by James Tasker of Cornish, who had built numerous other covered bridges in New England. It is also known as the Kenyon Hill bridge, and has been only a pedestrian bridge since it's restoration in 1983.
(This informational script is attractively attached to the back of each Blacksmithshop bridge print)
|Blacksmith Shop Covered Bridge:2|
|Blacksmith Shop Covered Bridge Montage:1|
|Cornish Area Bridges Montage:4|
|Blacksmith Shop Covered Bridge:3|
|This bridge is part of a very special montage collection featuring Highlights of the Cornish area covered bridges.|